Sunday, May 8, 2011

Administration say whaaat!?

Sorry, my kids have been watching Hannah Montana and I'm afraid it's rubbing off on me no matter how hard I try to prevent that.

Anyway, it's a legitimate question given that it seems like it's a rare twelve hour interval that passes without some major revision of what started out as wonderful news a week ago. In one way though this week has served to confirm my general world view. What is still certain after all the re-writes is that the SEALs are a remarkable and extremely competent group of men, and this administration is made up of a remarkably incompetent group who can. not. stop. talking. even when it serves only to reveal their own incompetence.

1 comment:

  1. Pappy Cage used to tell me never pass up a chance to shut the hell up.

    ReplyDelete